Where to Turn for Teens (WTTFT) is a resource guide created especially for youth in King County, covering important topics like:
- Alcohol & Drugs
- Dating & Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Homelessness & Runaways
- And many more!
The agencies listed in WTTFT can link youth to organizations providing a wide variety of services. The goal of WTTFT is to make sure teens are aware of the many youth-friendly resources that exist and empower youth to seek help with the support of others.
If you are a teen in need of resources:
- You can download the 2016-2017 Where to Turn for Teens in PDF
- You can contact us for a copy at: email@example.com
- If you are a teen living outside of King County, visit our Statewide Resources page for more information about finding services in your area.
- You can always call or chat with us at Teen Link and we’ll help you find the resources you’re looking for.
Where to Turn for Teens are also available free to the public and are great to have available in schools, community centers, libraries, youth-centered organizations, and anywhere young adults spend their time. To order WTTFTs for your site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 461-3210, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.