Teen Link is a help line for teens, by teens. Since calls are answered by teen volunteers, they are unable to assist parents calling for information.
Is your teen struggling and you’re not sure what to do? Do you suspect your child has a mental illness, and you’re not sure how to help them? Are you concerned about your child’s drug or alcohol use? Is your child gambling or betting?
The Washington Recovery Help Line can help listen to your concerns and help locate resources for your family. Please call WA Recovery Help Line at 1-866-789-1511.
Other resources for parents:
- WA State Anti-Teen Drinking Campaign
- Navigating the Teen Years: A Parent’s Guide for Raising Healthy Teens
- A Parent’s Guide for Recognizing and Treating Depression in Your Child
- Keeping Your Kids Drug Free: A Guide for Parents & Caregivers
- Washington State Department of Health: Adolescent Publications
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention