Teen Link is a program of Crisis Connections, formerly known as Crisis Clinic, and is a help line for teens, by teens. Since calls are answered by teen volunteers, they are unable to assist parents calling for information.
Is your teen struggling and you’re not sure what to do? Do you suspect your child has a mental illness, and you’re not sure how to help them? Are you concerned about your child’s drug or alcohol use? Is your child gambling or betting?
The Washington Recovery Help Line can help listen to your concerns and help locate resources for your family. Please call Crisis Connections’ Washington Recovery Help Line at 1-866-789-1511.
Other resources for parents:
- WA State Anti-Teen Drinking Campaign
- SAMHSA Resources on Suicide
- Parents: Facts on Teen Drug Use
- Youth Suicide Prevention
- Know the Signs & Symptoms to Prevent Suicide
Resources for teens:
Resources for health professionals:
- Suicide Prevention Training for Health Professionals
- Suicide Safe: The Suicide Prevention App for Health Care Providers Free from SAMHSA
Survivors of suicide loss: